Saturday, August 24, 2013

Next Stop . . . Cape May Point

First, just wanted to share that I'm on Instagram now, a fun and fast way to share little snippets of my day. You can find me by searching "joejen92." 
('Cause we all need to spend a little more time on-line, right? HaHaHa)

Now, on to Cape May Point . . . another wonderful, memorable family vacation given to us so generously by Gramma and Grampa K. I like to say that if you aren't having fun on a "K" family vacation, well, you might just have a problem having fun.

We have a boat . . . 


We have boards . . . 


We have a cabana . . . 
And we even have a pool!
- July 11, 2011 - 
We had a wonderful evening celebrating the anniversary
of sweet Anna Kathryn joining our family!
- July 11, 2013 -




I had an "oops' moment and used three candles
instead of two . . . Adrienne wisely decided that  we
were also honoring Anna Kate's first year in China. 
Later, the celebration continued as we headed to Wildwood
 . . . "Let's get these kids on some rides!"


My annual ride on the pink elephants
(even on the kiddy rides I get kinda dizzy)
More fun . . . we went on a nature walk


We went to the zoo

And played at the park
Eight cousins, the best of friends
 - Cape May, 2013 - 


When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses are family happinesses. 
~ Joyce Brothers